Weigh Labelers - WL-799LE
The WL-799 LE Weigh Labeler weighs, prints and applies barcode labels to packages or products for HACCP traceability when necessary. Once the customer is chosen and the product is labeled, a log file is created which stores the customer name, product code, date and time, weight, serial number and a lot number. Ideal for warehousing centers, meat packaging plants, and shipping centers where weight information is necessary for storage, transportation and recalls. When you need to know how much a product or package weighs, and you need that information in a barcode label, the WL-799LE is the only solution.
|WL-799LE Weigh Labeler|
|Touch Screen PC|| Housing aluminum die casting
Processor VIA C7 1.5 GHz memory standard 1 GB, DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM x 1
Runs on Microsoft XP Pro
Print speeds of up to 8 inches per second.
203 dot per inch resolution.
Maximum print width of 4.09”.
Serial and parallel interface.
1 MEG flash memory.
Label sensor is adjustable and transmissive & reflective.
Quick change printhead.
|Base||Stainless steel weigh base.|
|Software||1 Package of Interweigh's Weigh Labelling Software.|
The labelling software can work in the following 2 ways:
1. Customer is selected from drop down menu on the screen.
2. Product is selected by fast key.
3. Lot number (Supplier and date code identifier) is keyed in.
4. Product is placed on the scale.
5. A weight label will automatically be printed and presented for easy removal.
6. For HACCP traceability a log file will created which will store the:
Date & time
A reporting feature will be included which will allow a report by lot number. All customers receiving a particular lot number will be displayed along with the data from each box, which will include the date and serial number.
1. Product is selected by fast key.
2. Lot number (Supplier and date code identifier) is keyed in.
3. Product is placed on the scale.
4. A weight label will automatically be printed and presented for easy removal.
5. or HACCP traceability a log file will created which will store the
Date & time
- Ethernet wiring from the PC to the WL-7000 is to be installed by others.
- A dedicated PC needs to be supplied by the customer for the office integration.
Contact us today: Toll Free: 1.800.268.3269 or by Email:
The Ownership and Management - Interweigh Systems Inc. 51 Bentley Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 3L1
Phone: (416) 491-7001 ~ Toll Free: (800) 268-3269 ~ Fax: (905) 940-1711