Zebra ZT200 Barcode Printers
The ZT200 Barcode Printer is Zebra`s newest most affordable industrial printer. Ideal for printing barcode labels up to 4" wide and a result of extensive customer feedback - the ZT200 takes up a much smaller footprint and features Zebra's Link-OS environment, providing users with effortless setup, intuitive operation and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 Series is the right choice for a variety of labeling applications. ZT200 Series printers require minimal operator training and are backwards compatible allowing you to set up new printers in no time at all.
Download the ZT200 Barcode Printer brochure.
|ZT200 Barcode Printers|
The ZT200 Series offers two models: the ZT220 and the ZT230. Compare the features to see which printer best suits your needs
- New Space Saving Design
- Fast Installation And Intergration
- Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
- Much Improved Print Quality
- Zebra Reliability And Durability
- Simplified Serviceability
- The Link-OS Environment In-depth
|Resolution||203/300 dpi||203/300 dpi|
|Print Width||1.57"/40 mm to 4.33”/110 mm||1.57"/40 mm to 4.33”/110 mm|
|Print Length||203dpi: 157"/3,988 mm
300dpi: 73"/1,854 mm
|203dpi: 157"/3,988 mm
300dpi: 73" /1,854 mm
|Print Speed||6"/152 mm per second||6"/152 mm per second|
|Control Language||ZPL, EPL, others||ZPL, EPL, others|
- Manufacturing: work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/put-away labeling
- Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling.
- Healthcare: orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, unit-of-use labeling
- Retail: shelf-labeling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government: asset-tracking, logistics labeling, warehousing
Contact us today: Toll Free: 1.800.268.3269 or by Email:
The Ownership and Management - Interweigh Systems Inc. 51 Bentley Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 3L1
Phone: (416) 491-7001 ~ Toll Free: (800) 268-3269 ~ Fax: (905) 940-1711