Practum® Pharmaceutical Analytical Balances
The new Practum® Analytical Balance is a foolproof, exceptionally rugged and reliable lab balance. Practum® has everything you need for weighing everything from the smallest samples to the heaviest objects in the Analytical range, and from entire chunks of solids to the finest quantities of pastes, powders and liquids. It can be used to count identical materials, such as tablets, screws and similar parts. Accurate, consistent readings with excellent repeatability and high reliability are just a few of the features offered by the Practum®. It also includes a supervisor lock for preventing unintentional changes to the setup settings and makes weighing effortless thanks to the ergonomic and sturdy draft shield.
Download the Practum® Analytical Balance brochure.
|Pharmaceutical Analytical Balances|
|Calibration||With External Weights|
|Minimum Sample Size Range||None|
|Display||Colored Touch Screen|
|Typical Stabilisation Time||4 seconds|
|Pan Size||ø 90 mm|
|Weighing Chamber Height||209 mm|
|Dimensions||216 x 360 x 320 mm|
|Line Voltage||100 - 240 V|
- Weighing: from the smallest samples to the heaviest objects in the Analyticalal range.
- Density: easily and accurately determine the density of a solid object.
- Percentage: determine how much different samples vary from areference standard.
- Peak Hold: read off the maximum forcereleased in milliseconds when a switch is activated, or weigh a bulky sample that covers the display.
- Counting: to count identical materials fromtablets to screws and similar parts.
- Checkweighing: whether different packaged units are within a specific tolerance range.
- Weighing under Unstable Conditions: when exposed to vibrations or laminar flow.
Contact us today: Toll Free: 1.800.268.3269 or by Email:
The Ownership and Management - Interweigh Systems Inc. 51 Bentley Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 3L1
Phone: (416) 491-7001 ~ Toll Free: (800) 268-3269 ~ Fax: (905) 940-1711